Fabrication & Welding
Offering high levels of accuracy and efficiency in Fabrication & Welding across the UK
Metaltech uk Profiles have the facilities and infrastructure to offer our clients a complete one stop shop for all cutting, fabrication, welding and assembly. We are committed to providing our clients with a high quality service and take pride in offering a precise and cost effective solution.
Having the ability to streamline our clients projects from design through cutting and manufacture to on time delivery ensures we stay one step ahead.
- Extensive manufacturing skill and expertise offering complete project lifecycle
- Well equipped workshops with the ability to undertake bespoke fabrication and assembly
- Segregated workshops for ferrous and non-ferrous metals ensure no cross contamination
- In-house design and draughting facility working in AutoCAD 3D and Tekla
- Range of coded welding compliant with European standards for welding competence
- Excellent geographical location allowing fast cost effective service and delivery across Scotland and within three miles from the deep water berths at Dundee Port.
- 23,000 sq ft workshop and facilities for mild steel welding and fabrication
- 13,000 sq ft dedicated workshop and facilities for stainless steel and exotic material welding and fabrication
- 3 No. 5 tonne overhead cranes
- 4000mm x 2000mm 6.0Kw BySprint Pro CO2 Laser
- 3000mm x 1500mm XPR300 Plasma Cutting
- 100mm x 160 tonne CNC Pressbrake
- Extensive welding equipment for a vast range of welding processes
Start your new project today
Contact our dedicated team of industry experts who will guide you through our various services to kickstart your new project
Ensuring the highest quality product is provided to our customers
The new XPR300 represents the most significant advancement in mechanised plasma cutting technology